PoxyStand™ offers a flexible way to increase the height of our standard PoxyBase™ pump bases. PoxyStand provides a rugged and cost effective foundation that is quick and easy to install either on an exsiting solid surface or below grade. Available for all size PoxyBases and custom sizes available. These solid structures are constructed of our standard Zanite material with Novolac as an option.
Solid stand specifically designed for PoxyBase®
Pre-engineered easy and cost effective
Constructed of Zanite® - Novolac option
Corrosion resistant and reduces vibration
Height range: 12.00” thru 52.00” tall
Accommodates many installation environments (see PoxyBase for heights up to 12.00")
Available sizes: 127 thru 398
Pre-engineered for quick delivery
Custom footprints available
Provides maximum flexibility for many equipment sizes
PoxyBase® factory installed to PoxyStand™
Eliminates messy and critical field work
24 hour install
Saves field labor and minimizes down time
Side lifting lugs
Allow for easy transport and movement
Leveling and Mounting Brackets available
Easy to level with multiple mounting options
- Quick 1-day installations
- Total foundation replacements
- Sump and Dike installations
- Terminals and Tank Farms
- Corrosive environments
- Foundation retrofits
PoxyStand Mounting Options
- Quickly and easily fasten to an existing floor, foundation or structure.
- Threaded bottom inserts accommodate optional anchoring bolts.
- Optional leveling brackets provide precise leveling and/or anchoring location.
- Easily locked to most surfaces with grout or anchoring gel.
- Designed for rapid in-ground installations.
- Height options reach below most frost lines.
- Level quickly with field supplied concrete pads or optional leveling brackets.
- Backfill with quick setting concrete for a fast installation